How does NQX work?
NQX software delivers quantum-ready encryption for L2 (data link layer) and L3 (network layer) VPN data transport, DDoS protection and flexible branch connectivity for Ethernet frames and IP packets. NQX software provides high-performance packet processing for rule-based forwarding, encryption/decryption and filtering for Ethernet based IPv4/IPv6 networks.
NQX appliances support various branch connectivity solutions by providing copper and optical 1 and 10 gigabit Ethernet interfaces. Central Management allows configuring appliance functions, including creation and distribution of encryption keys.
The easy-to-use web-based interface helps operational personnel with their daily work of maintaining VPN network.
NQX includes interfaces for third party systems for easy integration for syslog servers, as well for asset and observatory tools.
NQX high-level setup
- Interconnecting datacenters
- Building VPN connections through public (Layer 3) or private (Layer 2) networks.
- One appliance can be used for both layers at the same time.
- Appliances can be clustered on sites where high availability is needed.
- General protection for private-LANs from the Internet Access rules.
- All Nodes, keys and connections are managed from single Central Management system.
Get in touch about NQX demos and pricing