Secure Shell infrastructure.
Historically, organizations relied on the FTP protocol for file transmission. However, legacy FTP is vulnerable to password sniffing and man-in-the-middle attacks. To protect their digital core, enterprises and government organizations need robust Secure Shell infrastructure. It’s essential for secure use of legacy applications and remote commands, secure system administration, and secure automated file transfers.
The Secure Shell-enabled file transfer protocol, SFTP (FTP over SSH), has effectively replaced legacy FTP as the file transfer protocol for enterprises. SFTP is more secure and has the advantages over other protocols of simplified configuration and flexibility with authentication methods, with no need for additional admin and maintenance.
Tectia SSH is the leading mature, commercial SSH client and server solution, backed by SSH.COM, the world’s foremost experts in Secure Shell technologies. It’s the only choice for enterprises that need fast, reliable, secure data flow, like SFTP, for critical IT processes.
Meet compliance. Gain velocity.
BusinessCan you promote a culture of speed while waiting for large files and back ups to transfer to the cloud?
OperationsDo you want secure and scalable infrastructure with lower overheads?
SecurityAre you a regulated business or agency? Can you afford to risk open source security solutions?
Trusted by major enterprises
Tectia is the only choice for enterprise-grade SSH. We maintain stability and provide long-term support versions to ensure continuity in business-critical enterprise applications.
Save on every transfer
We have an advantage as the inventors of the SSH protocol. Tectia delivers the fastest SFTP-enabled file transfers, saving your time and money. Easy deployment across multiple-platforms, including z/OS.
your digital core
Secure your processes for remote command execution, protect against attacks on user identities and credentials, comply with PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA and other sector-specific regulations.
Four of the world’s five
biggest banks use Tectia SSH.
The smart solution for encrypted data flow.
- Reduce the cost of every secure file transfer to the cloud and eliminate duplication
- Transfer large files 2.5x faster versus the best that open source SSH can deliver
- Native z/OS mainframe SSH implementation without impacting existing processes
- Rapid no-footprint deployment
- Unify your SSH architecture, reduce admin and test time
- Automate secure processes for remote commands and file transfer
- Gain and remain compliant with PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA etc.
- Full integration with SSH.COM key management solutions
- Tested and supported with change control to fulfill enterprise needs for continuing accountability and continuity
- Subscription licensing options, including 24/7 support
Access the world’s fastest SSH server
Transfer terabyte files to AWS
times faster than OpenSSH
Tectia SSH is trusted by
of Fortune 500 companies
Our customers demand
support to ensure business continuity
Is Tectia right for you?
- Terabyte file transfers – do you need to cut the costs of secure transfers in high-performance computing, global processing, biotech, genetics, experimental physics, chip design, large-scale simulation etc.?
- Governmental and federal agencies – are you compliant with FIPS-certified cryptography regulations?
- Enterprise backups – do you handle large file transfers for backups, disaster recovery, and data synchronization?
- AWS file transfers – are you counting the cost of your on-premise to cloud transformation?
- OpenSSH users – do you need to lower lifecycle costs and mitigate the risk of your legacy OpenSSH implementation?
- Smartcards – do you need to securely manage smartcards, SecureID or 2-factor authentication for SysAdmins?
- Active Directory – is your enterprise consolidating identities to Active Directory?
- z/OS mainframes – do you run processes and databases on z/OS that should be encrypted – are you replacing FTP or Telnet?
- Regulated organizations – do you need to take control of your SSH keys?
- Encrypted compressed secure file transfer via SFTP and SCP command line tools
- Automatic application tunneling, nested tunnel support and transparent FTP tunneling
- Fully interoperable with OpenSSH
- Full compliant with PKI standards
- Smartcard authentication support, including CAC and PIV cards for federal agencies
- Multi-platform support, including Linux, Unix, and Windows platforms, as well as IBM z/OS mainframes