Tectia® SSH - Server & Client
Enterprises and governments around the world use Tectia SSH to secure their critical IT infrastructure. Tectia SSH secures remote system administration, provides encrypted file transfers, and enables secure system automation.
Tectia SSH is an enterprise-grade SSH server and client. It is used organization-wide by several of the largest banks in the world and by 40% of the Fortune 500 for their business-critical applications. Tectia SSH offers features, reliability, and support that are not available with open source solutions. Secure your infrastructure with mature, professionally maintained software supported by the best experts in Secure Shell.
Best subject matter expertise
Tectia SSH is the definitive implementation of the Secure Shell protocol, from the original inventors of the SSH protocol. Tectia SSH is standards compliant and interoperable with any standard SSH implementation.
Every release of Tectia SSH undergoes rigorous quality control and performance testing. We maintain stability and provide long-term support versions to ensure continuity in business-critical enterprise applications.
- Tectia SSH is a compliance enabler - gain and remain compliant with information security requirements such as found in PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and the like.
- Protect organization against internal and external attacks on user identities, password or login credential theft, data theft.
- FIPS Certified cryptography fulfill the regulatory requirements set for governmental organizations.
- Tectia SSH allows automated secure processes for remote command execution and file transfer.
- Supports supports FIPS 140-2 certified cryptography
- Professional support & maintenance, including 24x7
- Support for business platforms (Windows, Unix/Linux, IBM z/OS Mainframes)
- Support for SSH key management
- Full standards-compliant PKI and smartcard authentication support, including CAC and PIV cards
- Support for z/OS mainframe data sets and character set conversions
- Fully supports the SFTP file transfers and can be easily scripted for automated file transfers
- Fully compatible with the SSH standard and interoperable with OpenSSH
- Technical specifications and screenshots
- Full technical documentation available online
Tectia SSH Server for Windows
On Windows, Tectia SSH supports both file transfers and command line access. Command line access is very useful for remote administration of Windows servers in data centers, across firewalls, and for scripting administrative actions.
Tectia SSH Client for Windows
The Tectia SSH client is used by many enterprises for system administration and for running legacy text-based applications.
Tectia SSH for Unix/Linux
The Unix/Linux version of Tectia SSH Server is available for most commercial Unix/Linux platforms, even older legacy versions. Tectia SSH provides full, standard-compliant PKI support, including support for X.509 host certificates. It supports PKI-based smartcard authentication using smartcards and security tokens (including the CAC and PIV cards).
Tectia SSH for IBM z/OS
Tectia SSH for IBM z/OS is the only z/OS native SSH implementation on the market. It offers the corporate core systems an equal level of protection that is available to Windows, Unix, and Linux servers. Tectia SSH for Mainframes replaces unprotected legacy protocols, such as telnet and FTP.
See thefor more details.
Support and maintenance services
New versions are included in all subscription licenses and in all support contracts. Personalized e-mail and phone support is available under various support plans, including 24x7. See the support page for details.