NQX™ quantum-safe encryptor
Quantum security for critical data in transit
SSH NQX™ is a quantum-resilient encryption solution for transporting Ethernet and IP traffic across any network, private or public. It is certified at the Finnish NCSA for TL III (EU confidential) level as a VPN solution providing cryptographic protection for classified data. NQX solution offers protection against data leaks, breaches, misuse, and interference for data in transit in data centers, offices, and sites.
Secured service availability
Ensuring service availability is one of the cornerstones of network security. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and similar attacks against service availability are cheap and easily available today.
NQX’s high resiliency to network attacks is based on a sophisticated adaptive flow management which allows you to stay operational even under severe attacks.
Certified by the Finnish NCSA for the transport of classified data
The National Cyber Security Authority at the Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority (Traficom) has certified the SSH NQX as a cryptographic product for protecting confidential information according to Finnish national (FI) TL III security requirements.
NQX PQC Edition: Long-term data protection for permanent secrets
Advances in Quantum Computing threaten long-term data confidentiality by allowing new attacks on key exchange and authentication. Encrypted data harvested today can be hacked when quantum computing is available.
NQX’s Quantum-Safe Cryptography (QSC) key exchange and authentication methods together with strong encryption ensure your data will stay safe over time, even after the emergence of the quantum threat.
Want to know more about NQX PQC Edition? Contact us >>>
What makes NQX quantum-resilient?
- NQX uses quantum-resilient encryption and authentication algorithms
- NQX comes with key exchange support hardening to mitigate against quantum threats
- NQX is software-based to enable easy, fast and cost-effective future transition to post-quantum cryptography (PQC) algorithms
- NQX is upgradeable to Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC) Edition
- The Utility data plane is protected from Quantum Threat using non-scaleable technologies
- NQX PQC Edition is protected from the Quantum Threat using a new set of algorithms that are believed to be hard to crack for Quantum Computers