Secured service availability
Ensuring service availability is one of the cornerstones of network security. Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and similar attacks against service availability are cheap and easily available today.
NQX’s high resiliency to network attacks is based on a sophisticated adaptive flow management which allows you to stay operational even under severe attacks.
Operations made easy
Operating a secure network can be labor-intensive. Setting up tunnels, keys, and other security parameters with a variety of tools is prone to errors. Providing a timely and consistent view of a large distributed system from various logs is hard, and a failure to do so will leave the door open for unwanted visitors.
NQX Central Manager (CM) provides an easy-to-use tool for all tasks needed for day-to-day operations. CM’s sophisticated workflow and repository functions help administrators provision well-maintained services with consistent security.
Certified by the Finnish NCSA for the transport of classified data
The National Cyber Security Authority at the Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority (Traficom) has certified the SSH NQX as a cryptographic product for protecting confidential information according to Finnish national (FI) TL III security requirements.
NQX PQC Edition: Long-term data protection for permanent secrets
Advances in Quantum Computing threaten long-term data confidentiality by allowing new attacks on key exchange and authentication. Encrypted data harvested today can be hacked when quantum computing is available.
NQX’s Quantum-Safe Cryptography (QSC) key exchange and authentication methods together with strong encryption ensure your data will stay safe over time, even after the emergence of the quantum threat.
Want to know more about NQX PQC Edition? Contact us >>>
Protect critical and classified data-in-transit with ironclad security
What makes NQX quantum-resilient?
- NQX uses quantum-resilient encryption and authentication algorithms
- NQX comes with key exchange support hardening to mitigate against quantum threats
- NQX is software-based to enable easy, fast and cost-effective future transition to post-quantum cryptography (PQC) algorithms
- NQX is upgradeable to Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC) Edition
- The Utility data plane is protected from Quantum Threat using non-scaleable technologies
- NQX PQC Edition is protected from the Quantum Threat using a new set of algorithms that are believed to be hard to crack for Quantum Computers