Full-on email security with Deltagon Secure Mail
Verify all users (senders and recipients alike) with various authentication methods (including MFA, PIN, SSO). Ensure security with monitoring features, like audit trails and various reporting options.
Protect your communications with end-to-end encryption, all the way from sender to recipient. Secure Mail supports various email security protocols (DMARC, DKIM, SPF) as well as S/MIME-based encryption.
Full control over your data
You are in control of your data - flexible deployment is possible in the cloud or on-premises. Secure Mail also offers multiple configuration options (APIs, web interfaces).
Comply & classify
Classify confidential data and adjust security levels according to your policies. Stay compliant with data privacy laws and regulations (e.g. GDPR) thanks to government-grade security.
Automatic scanning of email traffic
Secure Mail automatically scans and analyzes your email traffic and recognizes confidential information. Based on your policy, you can automatically encrypt such emails or prevent them from being sent.
Secure Mail interoperates with any email system without changes to the user experience. No extensive training for users, no end-user accounts needed.
A browser-based interface makes it easy for third parties to start encrypted communication with your business.
What our customers say about Deltagon Secure Mail:
Really good product for everyone who cares about their email security.
"The product works and if not, the support will help quickly."
- IT associate, construction industry
The product is working as it should.
"Outstanding help, service is good/helpful and product is working as it should."
- IT associate, insurance (except health) industry
Test encrypted email!
Sending unencrypted emails is like sending
confidential information on a postcard
- Email is still the most commonly used tool for business communications because of its ease of use and accessibility, regardless of the security limitations of the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) protocol - the standard communication protocol for electronic mail transmission.
- Many webmail solutions have native encryption, but the communications can still become unencrypted on their way to the recipient, making them vulnerable to misuse.
- Traditional Transport Layer Security (TLS) is a cryptographic protocol providing communications security over a computer network. However, it often lacks complete end-to-end encryption.
Let us help you secure your business email! Get in touch >>>
Who benefits from email encryption?
All organizations using email to communicate with their partners, customers, and employees should consider protecting their email traffic, especially if you're sharing business-sensitive information.
Our customers typically protect the following type of highly confidential and sensitive information:
- Financial information
- Recruitment & HR information
- Business development data
- Product development data
- Customer information
- Marketing strategies
- Service requests
- Offers & pricing information
- Confidential project files
- User credentials and/or passwords