Product Documentation and Manuals
This page contains product documentation and manuals for selected products.
Tectia SSH Server
Tectia SSH is a hardened SSH server for business-critical enterprise use. It supports all enterprise platforms - Windows, Linux, Unix, mainframe and comes with 24x7 support. More than half of the world's top 30 banks use it on a large scale internally, and 3000 other customers. It also supports X.509 PKI for authenticating servers and users, uses FIPS 140-2 certified cryptography, and supports PIV cards, CAC cards, and the DoD PKI.
- Tectia SSH Server Administrator Manual
- Tectia SSH Client/Server Elliptic Curve Cryptography Practical Guide
Tectia SSH Server for z/OS
The Tectia SSH Server for z/OS is the premium SSH server for IBM mainframes. It is used by many of the largest insurance companies, banks, and retailers in the US to protect file transfers and access into their servers. It also supports SSH key management with the Universal SSH Key Manager.
- Tectia SSH Server for IBM z/OS Administrator Manual
- Tectia ConnectSecure & FTP-to-SFTP Converter Administrator Manual
- Tectia SSH Server for IBM z/OS User Manual
- Tectia SSH Server for IBM z/OS Cookbook
- Tectia SSH Server for IBM z/OS Quick Start & Evaluation Guide
- Tectia SSH Server for IBM z/OS Product Description
Tectia SSH Client
- Tectia SSH Client User Manual
- Tectia SSH Client/Server Product Description
- Tectia SSH Client C API
- Tectia SSH Java API
CryptoAuditor is a solution for monitoring and controlling encrypted sessions, such as SSH, Remote Desktop, and HTTPS. It can also prevent SSH tunneling and enable data loss prevention for encrypted connections. It is perfect for recording, monitoring, and auditing incoming connections by consultants, vendors, and outsourcing partners.
Its full documentation will be made available here shortly.
Universal SSH Key Manager
Its documentation will be made available here shortly.
Tectia Manager (No new customers)
Tectia manager is a legacy solution for managing SSH host authentication, SSH host keys, and SSH configurations. The functionality is being integrated into Universal SSH Key Manager.