OpenSSH by SSH
If you already have an existing install base of OpenSSH, we now offer you the possibility to enjoy our world-class support services without switching to our own client/server solution Tectia. Keep running your OpenSSH installations as they are and choose the support level that fits your needs.
Avoid extra expenses due to downtime
SSH is everywhere in your IT environment, and even a single hour of downtime can cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
With our support team, you have an expert available on the phone all the time. The person who answers your phone call is the person who solves your problem.
Choose the level of support that fits your needs
We provide various levels of support, from basic support during office hours to a complete solution. You choose the level of ownership we have with your SSH installation base.
Go premium with Tectia
Tectia SSH Client/Server Zero Trust Edition
Easy-to-manage SSH servers with high security and transparent access.
An upgrade to the Tectia Quantum-Safe Edition, the Tectia Zero-Trust solution includes SSH servers with role-based access, the elimination of keys and passwords as well as full auditing capabilities. It is especially well-suited for large deployments of SSH servers.
Tectia SSH Client/Server vs. OpenSSH
Software management costs
- Compiled and tested packages for all key platforms
- Centralized distribution of updates throughout the heterogeneous network
- Consistent release cycle covering all separate platforms
- No compatibility risks
- No integration costs
- No need for expensive in-house technology expertise
- Updates from multiple sources & patches separately for each platform ⇒ adds administrative costs
- Release cycles and policies are different for each source ⇒ multiplies maintenance
- Resolving interoperability and consistency between implementations
- Documenting all steps involved in deployment and maintenance
- Maintaining expensive in-house technology expertise
- Working with OpenSSH source code creates extra costs
Authentication integration costs
- Tectia incorporates broad, tested, and documented authentication integration
- Developed in co-operation with enterprise customers
- Minimizes in-house engineering and other integration costs
- Developing authentication integration requires in-house: requirement specification, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance
- Costly in-house project management and software engineering resources needed
- Need to rely on third-party patches with limited support
Support and Helpdesk costs
- Single point of contact for all Secure Shell related support requests
- Extensive, consistent support packages available for all platforms
- Multiple points of contact in Secure Shell related inquiries
- Inconsistent support and maintenance policies between different platforms
- Limited support for Unix bundled OpenSSH packages
- No support for in-house OpenSSH compilations
Get more information about OpenSSH by SSH
Get more information about the OpenSSH support services, consultation, and assistance offered by SSH.
Thanks for submitting the form. Our representative will be in touch with you via email shortly.