Quantum security with a clear path to future-proof your business
Tectia SSH Client/Server Quantum-Safe Edition is a quantum-safe solution to secure your data-in-transit against quantum decryption attacks.
Tectia Quantum-Safe Edition offers complete platform support for Windows, Linux, Unix as well as MacOS.
Why get quantum-safe now?
- The Quantum Threat. The power of quantum computers is increasing and will eventually reach a point where classical cryptography is in danger.
- Changes do not happen overnight. A full infrastructure upgrade to Quantum-Safe can take years. NIST strongly recommends to start preparing your information security systems now.
- Long-term secrets in danger. Transmissions are vulnerable to a recording attack - they can be stored and decoded later. Any long-term secret in such a transmission can be exposed.
Who else is getting quantum-safe?
- The US Congress issued the Quantum Computing Cybersecurity Preparedness Act on prioritizing the migration toward post-quantum cryptography.
- NIST's competition for the best Quantum safe algorithms has been running since 2016, the primary candidates are implemented by Tectia Quantum Safe.
- Large financial organizations already started the migration to quantum-safe. Our customers are already using Tectia Quantum Safe.
Quantum computers will expose your secrets
captured during a recording attack
1. Cybercrime and the capabilities of cybercriminals are increasing
The financial capabilities of cybercriminals and hostile state actors are estimated to increase rapidly in the following years - from 1 to 10 trillion by 2025.
2. Quantum computers already exist
Small quantum computers are available in the cloud, which anyone can access for a reasonably low cost. Even though the current processing power is not enough, your traffic can be snooped and cracked in a few years. With more sophisticated quantum computing technology, any encrypted data is potentially vulnerable.
3. Secrets now are not necessarily secrets in the future
All current data encryption is based on classical cryptography, which is vulnerable to quantum attacks and bears the risk of exploitation by quantum computers. With the rapid growth of quantum computing resources, they will soon become a threat to traditional cryptography.
Post-quantum algorithms can protect your secrets
against recording attacks - now and in the future
Tectia Quantum-Safe Edition makes your business quantum-safe
Learn more about the need for Post-Quantum Cryptography
We have a 25-year-long track record as innovators in encryption and are a leading player in mitigating the threat of quantum computing with post-quantum cryptography (PQC) and quantum-safe cryptography (QSC).
Read about why financial institutions should take the quantum threat seriously.