The most secure way to collect sensitive information
How to collect confidential information?
The collected data is protected with robust encryption and can be exported in a variety of formats. The Secure Forms solution also ensures that the data isn't exposed to publicly available services.
Here's how it works:
- Building, configuring, and publishing a secure e-form from a secure server can be done within hours or, in some cases, even minutes.
- You control your data - without having to worry about how it’s handled in a cloud service. You don't even have to store any of the data in Secure Forms unless needed.
- You can combine Secure Forms with our Secure Rooms solution to store sensitive information securely. Secure Rooms ensure granular access controls to the data.
Who benefits from highly-secure e-forms?
Organizations with a wide network of partners, contractors, and customers typically collect and share a variety of confidential business information. Their policies often don't allow them to use freely available e-form tools.
Our customers use secure e-forms to collect the following type of information:
- Financial information
- Health information
- Recruitment & HR information
- Business & product development secrets
- Source code storage and distribution
- Customer information
- Marketing plans
- Pricing information
- Confidential project files
- M&A processes