Common SSH Tectia Server (M) Error Messages
- Environment variable '_BPXK_AUTOCVT' is not set
- Environment variable '_BPXK_AUTOCVT' is incorrect
- Environment variable '_CEE_RUNOPTS' is not set
- Environment variable '_CEE_RUNOPTS' is incorrect
These environment variables must always be set to specific values when running SSH Tectia Server (M) programs. When running under
BPXBATCH use the
SSHENV dataset on a
STDENV DD statement (see Appendix SSHENV). Before running client programs from a USS command prompt, source the
sshsetenv script (see Appendix sshsetenv).
- sshd2: FATAL ERROR: setuid: EDC5157I An internal error has occurred.
- sshd2: FATAL: setuid: EDC5157I An internal error has occurred.
If a login attempt ends with this error message from the server, the reason may be that the
sshd2 is not marked program-controlled. You can correct this by running:
>extattr +p /usr/lpp/ssh2/sbin/sshd2
[ Contact Information | Support | Feedback | SSH Home Page | SSH Products ]
Copyright © 2005 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.