Table of Contents
- ssh-server-g3 — Secure Shell server - Generation 3
- ssh-server-ctl — Tectia Server control utility.
- ssh-troubleshoot — tool for collecting system information
- ssh-keygen-g3 — authentication key pair generator
- ssh-keyfetch — Host key tool for the Secure Shell client
- ssh-cmpclient-g3 — CMP enrollment client
- ssh-scepclient-g3 — SCEP enrollment client
- ssh-certview-g3 — certificate viewer
- ssh-ekview-g3 — external key viewer
Tectia Server is shipped with several command-line tools. Their functionality is briefly explained in the following appendices.
On Unix, the same information is available on the following manual pages:
ssh-server-g3(8): Tectia Server – Generation 3
ssh-server-ctl(8): Tectia Server control utility
ssh-troubleshoot(8): utility for collecting system information for troubleshooting purposes
ssh-keygen-g3(1): authentication key pair generator
ssh-keyfetch(1): utility for downloading server host keys
ssh-cmpclient-g3(1): certificate CMP enrollment client
ssh-scepclient-g3(1): certificate SCEP enrollment client
ssh-certview-g3(1): certificate viewer
ssh-ekview-g3(1): external key viewer
For a description of the Tectia Server configuration file options, see ssh-server-config(5), the configuration file format.