Your browser does not allow storing cookies. We recommend enabling them.
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- Policies.All, Policies.CopyDir, Policies.MoveDir, Policies.RemoveDir
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- Enclosing interface:
- public static interface Policies.Dir
The policy interface for recursive operations on directories.
public boolean enterDir(Directory dir)
- Invoked when a directory is about to be entered and its contents are to be processed.
dir - the directory to be entered
- true if the directory should be entered, false otherwise
AbortedException - if the entire ongoing operation should be aborted
public void leaveDir(Directory dir)
- Invoked when the recursive processing of a directory has finished. This is only a notification.
dir - the directory that is left
public void list(File file)
public void complete(Location loc,
Reduce Secure Shell risk. Get to know the NIST 7966.
The NISTIR 7966 guideline from the Computer Security Division of NIST is a direct call to action for organizations regardless of industry and is a mandate for the US Federal government.
ISACA Practitioner Guide for SSH
With contributions from practitioners, specialists and SSH.COM experts, the ISACA “SSH: Practitioner Considerations” guide is vital best practice from the compliance and audit community.