SSH Communications Security Corp.
Copyright © 1995–2009 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved. ssh® and Tectia® are registered trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corp in the United States and in certain other jurisdictions. The SSH and Tectia logos are trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corp and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other names and marks are property of their respective owners.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, published, stored in an electronic database, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, for any purpose, without the prior written permission of SSH Communications Security Corp.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THE ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING.
For Open Source Software acknowledgements, see appendix Open Source Software License Acknowledgements in the Product Description.
15 May 2009
Table of Contents
- 1. About This Document
- 2. Installing SSH Tectia Client
- Preparing for Installation
- Installing the SSH Tectia Client Software
- Removing the SSH Tectia Client Software
- Files Related to SSH Tectia Client
- 3. Getting Started with SSH Tectia Client
- 4. Configuring Connection Broker
- 5. Authentication
- Server Authentication with Public Keys
- Server Authentication with Certificates
- User Authentication with Passwords
- User Authentication with Public Keys
- User Authentication with Certificates
- Host-Based User Authentication (Unix)
- User Authentication with Keyboard-Interactive
- User Authentication with GSSAPI
- 6. Transferring Files
- Secure File Transfer with scpg3 and sftpg3 Commands
- Secure File Transfer GUI (Windows)
- 7. Secure Shell Tunneling
- 8. Troubleshooting SSH Tectia Client
- A. Configuring SSH Tectia Terminal and File Transfer GUI (Windows)
- Defining Global Settings
- Using Command-Line Options
- Customizing the User Interface
- B. Broker Configuration File Syntax
- C. Command-Line Tools and Man Pages
- ssh-broker-g3 - SSH Connection Broker - Generation 3
- ssh-broker-ctl - SSH Tectia Connection Broker control utility
- sshg3 - Secure Shell terminal client - Generation 3
- scpg3 - Secure Shell file copy client - Generation 3
- sftpg3 - Secure Shell file transfer client - Generation 3
- ssh-keygen-g3 - authentication key pair generator
- ssh-cmpclient-g3 - CMP enrollment client
- ssh-scepclient-g3 - SCEP enrollment client
- ssh-certview-g3 - certificate viewer
- ssh-ekview-g3 - external key viewer
- D. Egrep Syntax
- E. Audit Messages