Your browser does not allow storing cookies. We recommend enabling them.
The following operating systems are supported as SSH Tectia Server (M) platforms:
- z/OS 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6 (zSeries)
The following minimum hardware is required:
- 1 GB RAM for hundreds of simultaneous tunnels.
- Minimum 300 MB free disk space, 400 cylinders (includes client components)
- CD-ROM drive on a PC with a network connection to mainframe
- TCP/IP connection
- Required: An OMVS segment
- Optional: A home directory, needed only for storing host keys or public keys
[ Contact Information | Support | Feedback | SSH Home Page | SSH Products ]
Copyright © 2005 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
Reduce Secure Shell risk. Get to know the NIST 7966.
The NISTIR 7966 guideline from the Computer Security Division of NIST is a direct call to action for organizations regardless of industry and is a mandate for the US Federal government.
ISACA Practitioner Guide for SSH
With contributions from practitioners, specialists and SSH.COM experts, the ISACA “SSH: Practitioner Considerations” guide is vital best practice from the compliance and audit community.