SSH Communications Security Corp.
Copyright © 1995–2010 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved. ssh® and Tectia® are registered trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corp in the United States and in certain other jurisdictions. The SSH and Tectia logos are trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corp and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other names and marks are property of their respective owners.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, published, stored in an electronic database, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, for any purpose, without the prior written permission of SSH Communications Security Corp.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THE ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING.
For Open Source Software acknowledgements, see appendix Open Source Software License Acknowledgements in the Product Description.
17 June 2010
Table of Contents
- 1. About This Document
- 2. Installing SSH Tectia Server
- Preparing for Installation
- Installing the SSH Tectia Server Software
- Removing the SSH Tectia Server Software
- Files Related to SSH Tectia Server
- 3. Getting Started
- 4. Configuring SSH Tectia Server
- Configuration File for SSH Tectia Server
- Configuration Tool (Windows)
- 5. Authentication
- Server Authentication
- User Authentication
- Configuring User Authentication Chains
- 6. System Administration
- 7. File Transfer
- 8. Tunneling
- 9. Troubleshooting SSH Tectia Server
- Starting SSH Tectia Server in Debug Mode
- Solving Problem Situations
- A. Server Configuration File Syntax
- B. Command-Line Tools and Man Pages
- ssh-server-g3 - Secure Shell server - Generation 3
- ssh-server-config-tool - SSH Tectia Server configuration tool
- ssh-server-ctl - SSH Tectia Server control utility. Available on Unix only.
- ssh-keygen-g3 - authentication key pair generator
- ssh-certview-g3 - certificate viewer
- ssh-cmpclient-g3 - CMP enrollment client
- ssh-scepclient-g3 - SCEP enrollment client
- ssh-ekview-g3 - external key viewer
- C. Audit Messages