Troubleshooting TCP Wrappers
If configuring TCP wrappers causes problems, please check the following:
- Make sure that you are not experiencing any network connectivity problems.
- Make sure that SSH Tectia Server is running:
$ kill -0 `cat /var/run/sshd2_22.pid`
$ kill -0 `cat /etc/ssh2/sshd2_22.pid`
If you receive the message "No such process", restart the
- Check your
- Ensure that the client's IP address or hostname is correct.
- If you are using a hostname, you must supply the fully qualified domain name.
- If you changed something in the
file, you need to
HUP (hangup) the
. These programs are used to analyze and report problems with your TCP wrappers setup. Please see the man pages for more information on these commands.
[ Contact Information | Support | Feedback | SSH Home Page | SSH Products ]
Copyright © 2010 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.