Your browser does not allow storing cookies. We recommend enabling them.
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- Policies.All, Policies.Move, Policies.MoveDir, Policies.RemoveDir
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- Enclosing interface:
- public static interface Policies.Remove
The policy interface for removing files.
Invoked when a file is about to be removed.
public boolean remove(File file)
- Invoked when a file is about to be removed.
file - The file to be removed
- true if the file may be removed, false otherwise
AbortedException - if the entire ongoing operation should be aborted
Reduce Secure Shell risk. Get to know the NIST 7966.
The NISTIR 7966 guideline from the Computer Security Division of NIST is a direct call to action for organizations regardless of industry and is a mandate for the US Federal government.
ISACA Practitioner Guide for SSH
With contributions from practitioners, specialists and SSH.COM experts, the ISACA “SSH: Practitioner Considerations” guide is vital best practice from the compliance and audit community.