This error message indicates that SSH Tectia Client cannot establish a
connection to the remote host computer. There are several reasons that
might cause this situation.
- It may be that you have simply made a typing mistake, and there is
an error in the name of the remote host computer. In this case you
should also receive an error stating that the host is unknown.
- Check that you have defined the correct port number for the
connection. The port can be changed on the Connection page of
the Settings dialog.
- There may be problems with the configuration or physical setup of
the network connection. Verify that other network connections are
- This problem may also arise if your local system is protected by a
firewall and the firewall has not been properly configured. If you
suspect that this is the case, ask your local system administrator to
reconfigure the firewall.
- There may also be a temporary problem with the remote host
computer. If this is the case, you should wait for a while and try to
connect again later. Contact the administrator of the remote host
computer for additional information.
[ Contact Information | Support | Feedback | SSH Home Page | SSH Products ]
Copyright © 2010 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.