This error message indicates that SSH Tectia Client cannot establish a connection to the remote host computer. There are several reasons that might cause this situation.
- It may be that you have simply made a typing mistake, and there is an error in the name of the remote host computer. In this case you should also receive an error stating that the host is unknown.
- Check that you have defined the correct port number for the connection. The port can be changed on the Connection page of the Settings dialog.
- There may be problems with the configuration or physical setup of the network connection. Verify that other network connections are functioning.
- This problem may also arise if your local system is protected by a firewall and the firewall has not been properly configured. If you suspect that this is the case, ask your local system administrator to reconfigure the firewall.
- There may also be a temporary problem with the remote host computer. If this is the case, you should wait for a while and try to connect again later. Contact the administrator of the remote host computer for additional information.
[ Contact Information | Support | Feedback | SSH Home Page | SSH Products ]
Copyright © 2010 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.