Reading E-Mail Using Outlook
- Dial up to your ISP (Internet Service Provider) as you would normally. Once your connection is established, launch SSH Tectia Client and press
Enter. Connect to your mail server (or another server inside your firewall), or to your firewall if you are coming from outside the firewall.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook and select Tools -> Accounts.
- Click Add and select Mail from the menu.
- Enter your full name in Display Name. Click Next.
- Enter your e-mail address (such as
firstname.lastname@example.org). Click Next.
- In the E-mail Server Names dialog, do the following:
- In the drop-down menu next to My incoming mail server is a text, select IMAP.
- In the Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server field, type:
- In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server field, type again:
- In the Internet Mail Logon dialog, do the following:
- Enter your account name in the Account name field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click Finish.
- Close the Internet Accounts dialog by clicking Close.
Now you are ready to download the contents of your mailboxes securely through an encrypted tunnel.
[ Contact Information | Support | Feedback | SSH Home Page | SSH Products ]
Copyright © 2010 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.