Your browser does not allow storing cookies. We recommend enabling them.
Configuring SSH Tectia Client
- On the SSH Tectia Client menu bar, click Edit -> Settings.... In the Settings dialog, select Profile Settings -> Tunneling and select the Outgoing tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Name field, type for example
- From the Type drop-down menu, select FTP.
- In Listen Port, type
- In Destination Host, type the name of the FTP server (such as
- In Destination Port, type
Figure : Tunneling an FTP connection to secure file transfer operations
- Click OK to exit the Settings dialog.
- Click File -> Save Settings, and File -> Exit.
[ Contact Information | Support | Feedback | SSH Home Page | SSH Products ]
Copyright © 2010 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved.
Reduce Secure Shell risk. Get to know the NIST 7966.
The NISTIR 7966 guideline from the Computer Security Division of NIST is a direct call to action for organizations regardless of industry and is a mandate for the US Federal government.
ISACA Practitioner Guide for SSH
With contributions from practitioners, specialists and SSH.COM experts, the ISACA “SSH: Practitioner Considerations” guide is vital best practice from the compliance and audit community.