SSH Communications Security Corporation
Copyright © 2009–2015 SSH Communications Security Corporation
This software and documentation are protected by international copyright laws and treaties. All rights reserved.
ssh® and Tectia® are registered trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corporation in the United States and in certain other jurisdictions.
SSH and Tectia logos and names of products and services are trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corporation. Logos and names of products may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
All other names and marks are property of their respective owners.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, published, stored in an electronic database, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, for any purpose, without the prior written permission of SSH Communications Security Corporation.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING.
For Open Source Software acknowledgements, see appendix Open Source Software License Acknowledgements in the Administrator Manual.
27 April 2015
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction to Tectia MFT Events
- 2. System Layout
- 3. What Tectia MFT Events Does
- 4. Product Specification
- Supported Operating Systems
- Hardware and Space Requirements
- Standard and Unlimited Versions
- Performance Levels
- Supported User Authentication Methods
- Supported Cryptographic Algorithms, Protocols, and Standards
- Supported Third-Party Products
- 5. Our Solutions for Your Business