Table of Contents
- Supported Operating Systems
- Hardware and Space Requirements
- Standard and Unlimited Versions
- Performance Levels
- Supported User Authentication Methods
- Supported Cryptographic Algorithms, Protocols, and Standards
- Supported Third-Party Products
In this section you can find information on the supported operating systems, hardware requirements and supported authentication methods, cryptographic algorithms and protocols, and third-party products.
Tectia MFT Events is typically installed on servers that initiate file transfers. Tectia MFT Events connects to SFTP servers securing all file transfer operations between the servers. The target SFTP servers can be running Tectia, OpenSSH or any SSH2-compliant Secure Shell server software.