|[Front page] [Index]|
About This Document
SSH Tectia Certifier offers versatile configuration and customization options to suit the needs of your PKI service. This document describes the user interfaces, command-line tools, and other configuration options of SSH Tectia Certifier.
This document contains the following information:
- description of the administration GUI
- description of certificate life-cycle management services, including the web enrollment GUI
- instructions on using the command-line tools included in the SSH Tectia Certifier package
- instructions on using PKCS #11 compatible hardware security modules (HSM) for storing CA/RA private keys
- appendix with information on miscellaneous topics (such as configuration files and database backup)
- appendix that lists the Certifier syslog messages
To use the information in this document, you should have basic knowledge of public-key cryptography and X.509 certificates. You should also be familiar with the information presented in SSH Tectia Certifier Product Description and SSH Tectia Certifier Administrator's Guide.
[Front page] [Index]