SSH CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker) Partner Program
“By 2020, 85% of large enterprises will use a cloud access security broker product for their cloud services, which is up from fewer than 5% today.” -Gartner, October 22, 2015
- CryptoAuditor is a network–based virtual appliance that monitors, controls, and audits encrypted administrator sessions, 3rd party access, and file transfers.
- Optimal for elastic cloud and virtualized environments, CryptoAuditor can inspect both interactive and application to application based access, detect anomalies, and respond to threats in real–time.
- CryptoAuditor requires no changes to your environment. No agents to install and no access portal to go through. CryptoAuditor is often an extension of your firewall — fast to implement and has no impact on end user experience or workflows. It can also add a second factor of authentication without installing agents on hosts.
- CryptoAuditor integrates readily with data loss prevention (DLP), intrusion detection (IPS), anti–virus (AV), and SIEM solutions and allows real-time incident detection and response to threats within encrypted sessions (SSH, SFTP, RDP or HTTPS).
- CryptoAuditor fits nicely into DevOps processes to audit developer access into production for deployments and debugging.
For more information and a free trial, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-247-2100. You can also request additional information by filling the form below.