Channel Partner Program - SSH Communications Security
In a recent Forrester survey, over 65% of enterprises reported that SSH is critical or important to their business. It is used by systems administrators and for automated processes such as database updates, disaster recovery, software management and cloud provisioning. However, lax management controls over SSH expose organizations to data breach risk and compliance violations.
Our channel business partners are the foundation to our success and SSH Communications Security’s business model is based on strong and deep partnerships. Our ecosystem concentrates on the best advisory consultants, global systems integrators and regional solution providers. All with the objective of our mutual customers solving their privileged access security problems.
Partnering with SSH will provide you with a growth opportunity, technical training, sales training, and money making programs like deal registration, referral fees, and significant discounts.
Why partner with SSH?
- Inventor and innovator of with a comprehensive access management and compliance suite
- Growing awareness of the SSH key problem in enterprise accounts
- Sustained and broad services opportunity
- Great tools like our SSH Risk Assessment service that delivers a detailed analysis of how SSH is deployed and used in your customer’s network
- Trusted around the world to protect customers’ critical infrastructure
- Fast growing customer base
For more information in APAC, please call Ricky Ho, Vice President, APAC, at +852 3602 3072 (office) / +852 9378 4868 (cell). Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information in EMEA, please call Peter Hilt, Channel Sales & Partner Manager, EMEA, at +49 89 24414124-2 (office) / +49 152 02900736 (cell). Email email@example.com.
For more information in the U.S., please call Andrew Hammond, VP of Business Development, at +1 781 247 2126 (office) / +1 617 817 3735 (cell). Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also request additional information by filling the form below.