Quick Start Guide
SSH Communications Security Corporation
Copyright © 2007–2014 SSH Communications Security Corporation
This software and documentation are protected by international copyright laws and treaties. All rights reserved.
ssh® and Tectia® are registered trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corporation in the United States and in certain other jurisdictions.
SSH and Tectia logos and names of products and services are trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corporation. Logos and names of products may be registered in certain jurisdictions.
All other names and marks are property of their respective owners.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, published, stored in an electronic database, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, for any purpose, without the prior written permission of SSH Communications Security Corporation.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING.
For Open Source Software acknowledgements, see appendix Open Source Software License Acknowledgements in the Administrator Manual.
30 July 2014
Table of Contents
- 1. About This Document
- 2. Installing Tectia Server for IBM z/OS
- Preparing for Installation
- Upgrading Previously Installed Secure Shell Software
- Installing the Tectia Server for IBM z/OS Software
- 3. Getting Started with Tectia Server for IBM z/OS
- 4. Setting up Non-Interactive Server and User Authentication
- 5. Setting up Non-Interactive Secure File Transfer