Table of Contents
- ssh-server-g3 - Secure Shell server - Generation 3
- ssh-server-config-tool - SSH Tectia Server configuration tool
- ssh-server-ctl - SSH Tectia Server control utility. Available on Unix only.
- ssh-troubleshoot - tool for collecting system information
- ssh-keygen-g3 - authentication key pair generator
- ssh-keyfetch - Host key tool for the Secure Shell client
- ssh-certview-g3 - certificate viewer
- ssh-cmpclient-g3 - CMP enrollment client
- ssh-scepclient-g3 - SCEP enrollment client
- ssh-ekview-g3 - external key viewer
SSH Tectia Server is shipped with several command-line tools. Their functionality is briefly explained in the following appendices.
On Unix, the same information is available on the following manual pages:
ssh-server-g3(8): SSH Tectia Server – Generation 3
ssh-server-config-tool(8): Secure Shell server configuration updater
ssh-server-ctl(8): SSH Tectia Server control utility
ssh-troubleshoot(8): utility for collecting system information for troubleshooting purposes
ssh-keygen-g3(1): authentication key pair generator
ssh-keyfetch(1): utility for downloading server host keys
ssh-certview-g3(1): certificate viewer
ssh-cmpclient-g3(1): certificate CMP enrollment client
ssh-scepclient-g3(1): certificate SCEP enrollment client
ssh-ekview-g3(1): external key viewer
For a description of the SSH Tectia Server configuration file options, see ssh-server-config(5), the configuration file format.