SSH Communications Security Corp.
Copyright © 1995–2007 SSH Communications Security Corp.
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved. ssh® and Tectia® are registered trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corp in the United States and in certain other jurisdictions. The SSH and Tectia logos are trademarks of SSH Communications Security Corp and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other names and marks are property of their respective owners.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, published, stored in an electronic database, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, for any purpose, without the prior written permission of SSH Communications Security Corp.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THE ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING.
8 June 2007
Table of Contents
- 1. About This Document
- 2. Installing SSH Tectia Server
- Planning the Installation
- Installing the SSH Tectia Server Software
- Removing the SSH Tectia Server Software
- 3. Getting Started
- 4. Configuring SSH Tectia Server
- 5. Authentication
- Server Authentication with Public Keys
- Server Authentication with Certificates
- Server Authentication using External Host Keys
- User Authentication with Passwords
- User Authentication with Public Keys
- User Authentication with Certificates
- Host-Based User Authentication
- User Authentication with Keyboard-Interactive
- User Authentication with GSSAPI
- Configuring User Authentication Chains
- 6. System Administration
- 7. File Transfer
- 8. Tunneling
- 9. Troubleshooting SSH Tectia Server
- A. Command-Line Tools
- B. Server Configuration File Syntax
- C. Man Pages and Help Files
- D. Audit Messages