Copyright © 2009–2011 Tectia Corporation
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved. Tectia® and ssh® are registered trademarks of Tectia Corporation in the United States and in certain other jurisdictions. The Tectia and SSH logos are trademarks of Tectia Corporation and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other names and marks are property of their respective owners.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, published, stored in an electronic database, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, for any purpose, without the prior written permission of Tectia Corporation.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THE ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING.
For Open Source Software acknowledgements, see appendix Open Source Software License Acknowledgements in the Administration Manual.
15 September 2011
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction to Tectia MFT Events
- 2. System Layout
- 3. What Tectia MFT Events Does
- 4. Product Specification
- Supported Operating Systems
- Hardware and Space Requirements
- Standard and Unlimited Versions
- Performance Levels
- Supported User Authentication Methods
- Supported Cryptographic Algorithms, Protocols, and Standards
- Supported Third-Party Products