Copyright © 2003–2010 Tectia Corporation
This software is protected by international copyright laws. All rights reserved. Tectia® and ssh® are registered trademarks of Tectia Corporation in the United States and in certain other jurisdictions. The Tectia and SSH logos are trademarks of Tectia Corporation and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other names and marks are property of their respective owners.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, published, stored in an electronic database, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording, or otherwise, for any purpose, without the prior written permission of Tectia Corporation.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FOR THE ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING.
For Open Source Software acknowledgements, see appendix Open Source Software License Acknowledgements in the Product Description.
15 December 2010
Table of Contents
- 1. About This Document
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Features and Benefits
- 4. Architecture
- 5. Use Cases
- Secure System Administration
- Secure File Transfers
- Secure Application Connectivity
- Deployment of PKI Authentication
- 6. Product Specifications
- Supported Platforms, Management Server
- Hardware Requirements, Management Server
- Software Requirements, Management Server
- Supported Managed Software and Platforms
- Hardware Requirements, Management Agent
- Database Support
- Supported Cryptographic Algorithms, Protocols, and Standards
- OSS License Acknowledgements