Your browser does not allow storing cookies. We recommend enabling them.
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- Policies.All, Policies.CopyDir, Policies.MoveDir, Policies.RemoveDir
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- Enclosing interface:
- public static interface Policies.Dir
The policy interface for recursive operations on directories.
public boolean enterDir(Directory dir)
- Invoked when a directory is about to be entered and its contents are to be processed.
dir - the directory to be entered
- true if the directory should be entered, false otherwise
AbortedException - if the entire ongoing operation should be aborted
public void leaveDir(Directory dir)
- Invoked when the recursive processing of a directory has finished. This is only a notification.
dir - the directory that is left
public void list(File file)
public void complete(Location loc,
Want to see how PrivX can help your organisation? Are you a DEVELOPER accessing cloud hosts, are you a IT ADMIN managing access & credentials in your corporation, are you BUSINESS MANAGER and want to save money or are you responsible of IT SECURITY in DevOps