Table of Contents
- Replacing Plaintext FTP with FTP-SFTP Conversion
- Securing Plaintext FTP with Transparent FTP Tunneling
- Integrating an Extranet Application with SFTP
- Securing Gateways with SSH Tectia ConnectSecure
- Hardening Application Connectivity with Transparent TCP Tunneling
- Secure Application Login with Kerberos/GSSAPI
- Remote Access through Nested Tunnels
- Secure System Administration
- Secure System Administration with RSA SecurID
This chapter introduces typical use cases of the SSH Tectia client/server solution. The use cases show examples of security services that you can quickly and effectively implement in typical enterprise environment.
About replacing unsecured FTP with secure file transfer, see Replacing Plaintext FTP with FTP-SFTP Conversion, Securing Plaintext FTP with Transparent FTP Tunneling, and Integrating an Extranet Application with SFTP.