Table of Contents
- Tectia Connections Configuration GUI
- Configuration File for the Connection Broker
- Backup of Configuration Files
- Connection Broker Configuration File Quick Reference
- Broker Configuration File Syntax
- Tectia Shortcut Menu (Windows and Linux)
The Connection Broker is a component included in Tectia Client, and it handles all cryptographic operations and authentication-related tasks for Tectia Client. For this reason, all authentication and connection profile settings are made in the Connection Broker configuration.
The Connection Broker configuration can be edited and viewed via the Tectia Connections Configuration GUI. For instructions, see Tectia Connections Configuration GUI.
The Connection Broker stores the settings in an XML-based configuration file
ssh-broker-config.xml. It is possible to edit the configuration file directly with an ASCII-text editor or an XML editor. For a detailed description of the configuration file, see ssh-broker-config(5). For a quick reference to the configuration file's elements and their attributes, see Connection Broker Configuration File Quick Reference.