Table of Contents
- ssh-broker-config - SSH Connection Broker configuration file format
- SSH Tectia Configuration Tool (Windows)
- Defining General Settings
- Defining Default Settings
- Defining Proxy Rules
- Defining Logging Settings
- Defining Connection Profiles
- Defining User Authentication
- Defining Server Authentication
- Defining SSH Tectia Connector Settings (SSH Tectia Connector)
- Defining FTP-SFTP Conversion Rules (SSH Tectia Client with EFT Expansion Pack)
- Defining Static Tunnels
The Connection Broker is a shared component included in SSH Tectia Client and SSH Tectia Connector. All cryptographic operations and authentication-related tasks for SSH Tectia Client and Connector are handled by the Connection Broker.
The Connection Broker uses an XML-based configuration file
ssh-broker-config.xml. The configuration file can be edited with an ASCII-text editor or an XML editor (see ssh-broker-config(5)). On Windows, you can use the SSH Tectia Client GUI to configure the client (see SSH Tectia Configuration Tool (Windows)).