We are looking for a experienced Windows developer to join our R&D team in Helsinki
We have a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, and a focused but relaxed international working environment where everyone is encouraged to take initiative in developing our products and working methods. We use agile methodologies and continue investing heavily on test automation and continuous integration.
- Strong working knowledge of developing Windows systems with C/C++ and C#/.NET
- Deep knowledge of Windows internals
- An inherent drive for quality code and interfaces
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills in English
- Good team skills
We Value Experience With At Least Some of These:
- Experience on developing Active Directory (AD) integration
- Experience in programming multi-threaded applications
- Windows msi packaging experience
- Experience with Robot Framework, Docker, AWS, OpenStack, GitLab, Jenkins and Buildbot
- Familiarity with SSH protocol and SSH public key authentication
- Understanding of IT security and network technologies and protocols
- Chance to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers to build world-class security software
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application right away. If you have any questions, please contact Timo Harmonen, p. 040 5174626.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com