Senior Software Engineer (Networking), Helsinki
We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to join our R&D team in Helsinki
You will be part of the team developing CryptoAuditor and SSH Client/Server products, with the focus on developing network-level components of the products.
We have a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, and a focused but relaxed international working environment where everyone is encouraged to take initiative in developing the products and working methods. We use agile methodologies and continue investing heavily on test automation and continuous integration.
- Experience with various programming languages and environments, in particular C
- Good understanding of secure network programming
- Strong general understanding of IT systems, network technologies and protocols
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills in English
- Good team skills and proactive working attitude
- Knowledge of remote desktop protocols (e.g. RDP)
- Familiarity or previous experience with FreeBSD, kernel and IP stacks
- Familiarity with IaaS platforms (AWS, OpenStack) and Docker
- Familiarity with SSH protocol and SSH public key authentication
- Understanding of IT security and cryptography
- Chance to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers to build world-class security software
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises.
- Excellent possibilities to learn and grow
- A demanding, motivating, and rewarding working environment
How to Apply:
Please apply without delay, since the position will be filled as soon as we find the right person. If you have any questions, please contact Timo Harmonen, p. 040 5174626.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com