Senior Software Engineer (Networking)
We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to join our R&D team
You will be part of the team developing CryptoAuditor and SSH Client/Server products, with the focus on developing network-level components of the products.
We have a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, and a focused but relaxed international working environment where everyone is encouraged to take initiative in developing the products and working methods. We use agile methodologies and continue investing heavily on test automation and continuous integration.
- Strong working knowledge of developing with C, C++ or Go
- Good understanding of secure programming on system level
- Strong general understanding of IT systems, network technologies, protocols and security
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills in English
- Good team skills and proactive working attitude
- Experience on developing network-level protocols
- Experience on building distributed systems with horizontal scalability and High Availability
- Linux/UNIX system administration experience
- Familiarity with IaaS platforms (AWS, OpenStack) and Docker
- Experience on building Continuous Integration and Test Automation systems
- Familiarity with SSH protocol and SSH public key authentication
- Chance to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers to build world-class security software
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises.
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application right away. If you have any questions, please contact Timo Harmonen, p. 040 5174626.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com