Senior Quality Engineer(Test Automation)
We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer with strong test automation focus to join our R&D team in Helsinki.
You will be developing the next generation access and identity management products used by some of the largest enterprises in the world. We have a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, and a focused but relaxed international working environment.
- Quality Engineer mindset
- Previous experience and keen interest on developing test automation
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Good team skills
- Previous experience with Robot Framework and Python
- Good understanding of software security and security validation
- Experience on testing distributed systems and API testing
- Experience with virtualization technologies, OpenStack, Amazon AWS and Docker
- Experience in using Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and Buildbot
- Familiarity with SSH protocol and SSH public key authentication
- Linux/UNIX system administration experience
- Understanding of IT security and network technologies and protocols
- Chance to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers to build world-class security software
- Excellent opportunities to learn and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises.
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application via the apply link right away. If you have any questions, please contact Timo Harmonen, p. 040 5174626.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com