Senior/Lead Quality Engineer
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Quality Engineer with strong test automation focus to join our R&D team in Helsinki.
You will be developing the next generation access and identity management products used by some of the largest enterprises in the world. We have a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, and a focused but relaxed international working environment.
- Passion about software quality and test automation
- Experience on building test automation and CI/CD systems
- Good knowledge of some programming language (we use Python and Robot Framework)
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills in English
- Team lead experience
- Good understanding of software security and security validation
- Experience with virtualization technologies, OpenStack, Amazon AWS and Docker
- Familiarity with SSH protocol and SSH public key authentication
- Linux/UNIX system administration experience
- Understanding of IT security and network technologies and protocols
- Chance to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers to build world-class security software
- Excellent opportunities to learn and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises.
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application via the apply link right away. If you have any questions, please contact Timo Harmonen, p. 040 5174626.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com