Quality Assurance Lead
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Lead to our R&D team in Helsinki
You would work on the next generation access and identity management products used by some of the largest enterprises in the world. We have a great team of highly experienced and motivated people, and a focused but relaxed international working environment.
Your role would include:
- Responsibility for the quality of the SSH product releases
- Leading the R&D QA team, deciding about the focus, allocating test team to different products
- Own test automation and manual testing tools and processes
- Passion about software quality and test automation
- Experience on building test automation and CI/CD systems
- Interests on doing hands-on testing and test automation development
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Good communication skills in English
- Good understanding of software security and security validation
- Previous experience with Robot Framework and Python
- Understanding of IT security and network technologies and protocols
- Chance to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers to build world-class security software
- Excellent opportunities to learn and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote work option, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises.
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application via the apply link right away. If you have any questions, please contact Timo Harmonen, p. 040 5174626.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com