We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Product Management Team in Helsinki.
You will be working as the product owner in a team building the future of the company. You have shown your skills in being able to deliver software either as on premise deliveries or as SaaS. You are fluent with agile software development processes. You are familiar with all parts of getting software into deliveries starting from the use cases to volume deployments. You get things done end to end and work fluently with multiple functions in the organization. You understand that processes, realistic target setting and quality of operations combined with skilled and motivated people guarantee results and fire-brigading should be a rare occurrence. We would appreciate, if you have internal desire to improve processes and coach people to work accordingly. We have world class R&D team in place and first release is out already. You will be in central role in creating the future of our company. Job location is Helsinki. You will report to the head of the business program.
Key job qualifications:
- Experience of Agile software development
- Experience of leading people
- Excellent team working and people interaction skills
- You understand what is backlog, test automation, release planning, etc.
- Desire to get things done
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results in volume in some format of software business
- Project management experience
- Understanding of at least one area of Corporate IT, cloud or scalable Internet system architectures
- B.Sc. or M.Sc.
How to Apply:
Submit your application latest by 20.9.2017. For more information contact Jussi Löppönen, firstname.lastname@example.org
As the inventor of the SSH protocol, we have a twenty-year history of leading the market in developing advanced security solutions for enterprises. Over 3,000 customers across the globe, among them several Fortune 500 companies, trust the company’s encryption, access control and encrypted channel monitoring solutions.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com