We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management Team in Helsinki.
You will strengthen our growth business program team. As an outgoing person, you enjoy working with sales teams and customers. You can analytically identify the essential customer issues and then together with architecture team create solutions to address needs for wider markets. We are setting up a new e-commerce delivery channel and your key task initially is to ensure we have a winning offering for that channel. To be successful you need to have experience on what the digital channel customers expect. Reasonable travelling is a must. We offer you a chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies and in the front row of IT technology. We have an industry leading team of IT architects and sales and marketing units supporting you in your work.
Key job qualifications:
- Excellent presentation, team working and people interaction skills
- You value your colleagues, customers and strive for quality
- Experience from commercial level b2b e-commerce software business, SaaS or on premise
- Strong technology background, understanding or either corporate IT, cloud or scalable Internet architectures
- Academic degree
- Prior experience from product management is a plus, but not mandatory
How to Apply:
Submit your application latest by 20.9.2017. For more information contact Jussi Löppönen, firstname.lastname@example.org
As the inventor of the SSH protocol, we have a twenty-year history of leading the market in developing advanced security solutions for enterprises. Over 3,000 customers across the globe, among them several Fortune 500 companies, trust the company’s encryption, access control and encrypted channel monitoring solutions.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com