We are looking for a IT MANAGER to join our team in Helsinki
SSH Corporate IT team provides the company and its employees with the required computer and networking resources, telecommunications and business application services and support. The IT team also supports the R&D and project teams. We have a versatile environment encompassing a variety of server and desktop operating systems and network infrastructure.
We are looking for an IT manager to join our team. As the IT manager you are in the lead position of a critical global infrastructure team, but your daily tasks include a lot of hands-on work as well. The position is located at Helsinki, Finland.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic person with good social skills and the ability to give excellent customer service to our demanding users and the ability to handle the day-to-day needs of end users as well as large projects. A good sense of humor, versatility, and adaptability are required qualities. The IT manager will be able to work on the procurement, networking and server infrastructure side, as well as being able to contribute with end-user support and other long-term IT projects within the organization.
- Leading our global IT team, planning, budgeting and executing yearly IT roadmap.
- Procuring software, licenses, services and hardware.
- Offering support both to business units and end-users alike for their IT related issues and projects.
- Supporting in-house and cloud-based/SaaS business, R&D (ticketing, version control, build/testing environments), finance (ERP), sales (CRM), office and departmental applications as part of the IT team.
We require the following skills:
- Experience in leading an independent IT team.
- Strong general understanding of IT systems, both on-premises and SaaS environments.
- Customer service skills and the ability to work patiently in a versatile environment.
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English required both with technical and non-technical people alike.
- Technologies: SSH, PKI, VMWare ESXi/VCenter, HP MSA, Cisco and HP switches, VLANs, pfSense, Mikrotik, BGP, IPSec, OpenVPN, Atlassian, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, Single-Sign On, Office 365, SalesForce, Dynamics Nav, Hubspot, Basware, MS SQL, Active Directory, Windows 7/10, Windows Servers, WSUS, Linux, macOS, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, z/OS, FreeBSD, A-V software, IDS.
- Experience in outsourcing, insourcing and balancing between.
- Understanding of security and experience in the security field.
- A chance to plan, build and maintain a robust, cost-effective and user-friendly IT environment.
- Great possibilities to participate in a dynamic, relatively complex global environment consisting of our main site and few branch offices.
- An encouraging, very international working environment with several corporate benefits.
How to apply:
Send your application (attachments in pdf format) with salary expectations by April 9th, 2018. The position can be filled earlier if a suitable candidate is found. More information: email@example.com.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com