Group Financial Controller
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller to our small but international finance team. For this position we seek an individual with strong financial accounting background, hands on experience and growth mindset.
We offer you an international position with wide and diverse tasks, providing you an excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills. This position will report to company CFO.
Group Financial Controller is responsible for SSH Group’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial closing and consolidation, financial and management reporting as well as accounting processes and policies. He/she will be key player in group’s financial system renewal and implementation of changes in accounting standards. He/she provides financial and accounting expertise and support in all areas of accounting for the organization.
- Perform timely month-end closing and consolidation
- Group Quarterly and Annual Financial Reporting
- Group Accounting policies and standards
- Coordinate closing process and accounting with subsidiaries abroad
- Owner of financial accounting systems
- Monthly management reporting
- Participate into financial accounting system development
- Implementation of any accounting standard changes
- Lead the accounting team in Finland
- 7-10 years of hands on experience of group consolidation and financial reporting in global environment
- Experience in IFRS accounting and excellent knowledge of accounting standards
- Excellent understanding of finance processes and internal controls combined with development-minded attitude
- Experience and understanding of taxation and tax planning is advantage
- Ability to drive change initiatives independently. Project management skills are an advantage
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a remote team
- Understanding and experience of finance systems
- Masters degree
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application (attachements in rtf or pdf-format) via the apply link right away. For more information contact CFO Helena Kukkonen, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, +358 40 8353440, 30.3. at 15-16.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com