We are looking for a can-do (senior) backend developer to join our R&D team in Helsinki.
You will be part of a highly experienced team developing the next generation access and identity management platform for some of the largest enterprises in the world. We use distributed micro-service architecture, backend is implemented mostly with Go language, but also Python 3 and Node.js are in use. APIs are defined using Swagger and UI is built with React. Depending on your interests, working as a full-stack developer is definitely also an option. In testing and CI we use Mochajs, Gatling, Docker, Robot Framework, OpenStack, GitLab and Jenkins.
We have a highly focused but relaxed international working environment where everyone is encouraged to take initiative in developing our products and working methods. We use agile methodologies and continue investing heavily on test automation and continuous integration.
- Previous experience and keen interest on developing software with languages like Go, Python, C, C++, Java
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience on designing and developing REST APIs, good understanding of HTTP
- Good communication skills in English
- Good team skills
We value experience with at least some of these:
- Experience on building distributed systems with horizontal scalability and High Availability
- Experience on databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle) and concurrent database access
- Experience on CI and build automation
- Experience with OpenStack, AWS and Docker
- Familiarity with SSH protocol and SSH public key authentication
- Linux/UNIX system administration experience
- Understanding of IT security and network technologies and protocols
- Chance to work in a team of highly experienced and motivated engineers to build world-class security software
- Competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, flexible working hours and remote working option, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises.
How to Apply:
We aim on filling in this position quickly, so please send your application via the apply link right away. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.
For more information on SSH Communications Security, please visit www.ssh.com