SSH.COM Customer References
- SSH.COM in Brief
- Some of our customers
- The Market Leader in SSH Key Management
- The Thought Leader in SSH Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Safest Choice
- Customer Examples
SSH.COM in Brief
SSH.COM is a public company and has been listed on NASDAQ OMX (SSH Communications Oyj) since 2000. The company provides cybersecurity solutions for secure access to critical systems and data.
Tatu Ylönen, founder of SSH.COM, invented the SSH (Secure Shell) protocol in 1995. Today, Secure Shell can be found on almost every server, mainframe, database, networking and storage device in the world, and is in practically every data center. The company also invented NAT Traversal, a technology used in nearly every smartphone, voice-over-ip system, tablet, laptop, and networked game.
SSH.COM has over 3000 enterprise customers, including 40% of the Fortune 500.
Due to the high profile nature of our customers and the sensitive nature of our work most of our customers do not allow us to name them in public.
Some of our customers
The Market Leader in SSH Key Management
SSH.COM has successfully completed more large SSH key management projects than any other solution provider. Some deployments exceed 40,000 servers and three million SSH keys under management. Our underlying technology, intellectual property portfolio, professional services and subject matter expertise are unrivalled.
The Thought Leader in SSH Governance, Risk and Compliance
Our approach is to enable the secure digitalization of business and fully support cloudification, including Amazon AWS, OpenStack, VMWare, and many others. SSH.COM helps customers to securely benefit from cloud-based services, modern microservice-oriented architectures, and agile software development processes. Our solutions enable compliant transitions from legacy environments.
We work with e.g. NIST, ISACA, IIA and other industry leaders to help enbterprises and agencies gain and remain compliant and mitigate the risk from poorly managed or unmanaged implementation of Secure Shell-enabled access.
SSH.COM is the safest choice for enterprises that need to solve privileged access, encrypted access, secure file transfer and SSH key management problems. We have the most experience, most mature products, and the underlying intellectual property that make us the informed choice for the world's leading companies.
United States Government
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Air Force Materiel Command
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Department of Treasury, Bureau of Public Debt
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (IRS requires use of SSH on internal network)
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Naval Sea Logistics Center
- State of Delaware
- State of Washington
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- In addition, other government contractor customers in the US include CACI and General Dynamics.
- ABN AMRO Asia Pacific
- BNP Paribas Asia Pacific
- Capital One Services, Inc.
- Elavon Merchant Services
- Federal Reserve
- LCH Clearnet
- Malayan Banking Berhad
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Life
- UBS AG
- Many more major banks in the US, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan
- Several central banks, clearing houses and stock exchanges
Technology, Telecommunications & Media
SSH.COM has a long history with major telcos, for example, licensing IPSec technology to e.g. Sun Microsystems (now Oracle), Lucent, Compaq (now Dell), Juniper, Nokia, Ericsson, NEC, Intel, RSA and over 100 other licensees.
- Orange France
- SAP AG
- Siemens AG
- Washington Post
- Many others, including major IT security companies, some of the world's biggest internet and technology companies, and companies from entertainment and gaming.
- Hanes Brands
- Harris Teeter
- Ross Stores
- Several other household name US, UK, European and Asian retailers
- Highmark Inc.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Rally Health
- Several other major health insurers and health providers
Energy & Utilities
- DTE Energy
- Exxon Mobil
- RRI Energy
- We Energies
- In addition, our customers include many other energy, power generation and power distribution companies, as well as public and commercial utilities.
Travel, Transport & Logistics
- New York City Transit
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Plus, many other airlines, major logistics companies, rail companies and freight services.
Manufacturing, Industrial & Automotive
- Georgetown University
- University of California, Davis
- University of Michigan
- University of North Carolina
- University of Washington
- Plus a vast number of additional universities, students, and supercomputing centers around the world
- Durham Constabulary
- Several leading UK banks and UK retailers
- A top-3 bank in Spain
- Many other major companies
- University of Aizu
- Several government branches
- Several major banks
- Most of the largest banks
- Most of the largest banks
- Various government branches