Why Buy from Us & Reference Customers
SSH Communications Security is a public company and has been listed on NASDAQ OMX since 2000. The company provides cybersecurity solutions for securing trusted access to information systems and data.
The company invented the SSH protocol. Today, SSH is installed on almost every server, mainframe, database, networking and storage device in the world, in practically every data center. The company also invented NAT Traversal, a technology used in nearly every smartphone, voice-over-ip system, tablet, laptop, and networked game.
- Some of our customers
- Market Leader in SSH Key Management
- Thought Leader in SSH Access, Policy Control, and Audit
- Safest Choice
- United States Government
- Banking, Insurance, Broker-Dealers, Clearinghouses, Central Banks
- Technology, Telecommunications, Consulting
- Health Care, Health Insurance
- Energy, Oil, Gas
- Transportation, Logistics
- Manufacturing, Auto
- Media, Entertainment
- United Kingdom
- Spain, Italy
- Hong Kong
Some of our customers
Market Leader in SSH Key Management
SSH Communications security has successfully completed more large SSH key management projects than any of the competitors. Some deployments exceed 40,000 servers and 3,000,000 SSH keys under management.
Thought Leader in SSH Access, Policy Control, and Audit
The company fully supports customer's IT infrastructure transformation into cloud environments, including Amazon AWS, OpenStack, VMWare, and many others. SSH helps customers to securely benefit from cloud-based services, modern microservice-oriented architectures, and agile software development processes. Its products enable a gradual transition from legacy environments without requiring instant re-engineering of all applications and integrations.
SSH's patent portfolio in the SSH key management area is stronger than the competition combined. The patent portfolio helps the company maintain its leadership in the market and puts SSH in an attractive position in the key management patent game.
SSH Communications Security is the safest choice for solving your SSH key management problems. It has the most experience, most mature products, and the intellectual property that allows it to stay in the business.
Carelessly messing with SSH keys could severely disrupt core business functions. SSH's expertise and proven product minimizes risk of outages, speeds up the project, reduces costs, and maximizes the likelihood of success.
SSH provides the least disruptive, least intrusive solutions on the market that fit into the organition's existing work processes.
Overall, the company has over 3000 customers, including 40% of the Fortune 500.
United States Government
The list of government contractors in the US using our products reads like Who's Who. Some of the public ones include CACI and General Dynamics. We support FIPS-140, CAC and PIV cards, and DoD PKI, FIPS standards, and have worked with NIST and other government bodies to develop security standards.
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts
- Air Force Materiel Command
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Department of Treasury, Bureau of Public Debt
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (IRS requires use of SSH on internal network)
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Naval Sea Logistics Center
- State of Delaware
- State of Washington
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Banking, Insurance, Broker-Dealers, Clearinghouses, Central Banks
- Many of the top banks in each of US, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan
- Several central banks
- A major European clearinghouse and stock exchange
- ABN AMRO Asia Pacific
- BNP Paribas Asia Pacific
- Capital One Services, Inc.
- Elavon Merchant Services
- Federal Reserve
- LCH Clearnet
- Malayan Banking Berhad
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Life
- UBS AG
Technology, Telecommunications, Consulting
SSH has sold to nearly all leading telecommunications equipment vendors at one time or another. For example, it licensed IPSec technology to, e.g., Sun Microsystems (now Oracle), Lucent, Compaq (now Dell), Juniper, Nokia, Ericsson, NEC, Intel, RSA and about 100 other licensees before selling that product line. SSH has also sold to numerous leading telecommunications operators in the US and Europe, such as AT&T.
- Orange France
- SAP AG
- Siemens AG
- A global top-5 technology company
- Several major IT security companies
- Many others
- Hanes Brands
- Harris Teeter
- Ross Stores
- Several other top-10 US retailers
- Several major UK retailers
Health Care, Health Insurance
- Highmark Inc.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Rally Health
- Several other major health insurers
- Several health providers
Energy, Oil, Gas
We have sold to several oil, electrical grid, and power generation companies. Only some of the contract permit us to list their names here.
- DTE Energy
- Exxon Mobil
- RRI Energy
- We Energies
- A major European oil company
- A top-3 global logistics company
- A major US railroad
- New York City Transit
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Several other airlines
Lots of universities, students, and supercomputing centers use our SSH implementations. Some educational customers include:
- Georgetown University
- University of California, Davis
- University of Michigan
- University of North Carolina
- University of Washington
- Washington Post
- Several leading UK banks
- Several leading UK retailers
- Durham Constabulary
- A top-3 bank in Spain
- Several other customers
- University of Aizu
- Several government branches
- Several major banks
- Most of the largest banks
- Most of the largest banks
- Various government branches