[AMER] Webinar: “Oh My God You’ve Got A Million Secure Shell Keys": Lesson Learned from Managing the Largest Secure Shell Key Management Project in the World
Why you would want to come to this webinar:
- Oh my God, you use Secure Shell and realize you too may have a million Secure Shell keys laying around
- You want to hear about lessons learned from the largest Secure Shell key management project in the world so you understand the challenges involved
- You are curious about how to find out if you have a problem in the first place
- You need to dump a bucket of FUD over your bosses head so he will make Secure Shell access controls a top priority
- Your Cinco de Mayo party went a little overboard last night and going to this webinar will legitimately make this a “working from home” day vs PTO
You won’t want to miss this sobering event. Register today!
The presenters for this webinar will be Jason Thompson, Director of Global Marketing and Joe Scaff, Director of Global Customer Services
You can follow Jason on his blog or LinkedIn and Joe via LinkedIn.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 @ 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT (New York) | Register here