This entry-level position is responsible for the day-to-day office management and various administrative functions. This position will have exposure to many different managers and different parts of the company.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications and customer service skills. S/he will be organized, energetic, and willing to help out whenever possible. A bachelor's degree, 1-2 years of office experience, and being highly computer literate is strongly preferred.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Organize and plan meetings.
- Greet and direct visitors and deliveries.
- Monitors the use of office supplies and orders to maintain stock.
- Manage the employee break room - stocking, ordering, and housekeeping.
- Responsible for overall office management and coordination with landlord.
- Various other duties as assigned.
General CRM tasks:
- Updating account and contact information
- Helping to build products and price books
- Updating leads using the “Auto-response” emails we get back after newsletters (change leads to email opt-out)
- Clean up 2011 and 2012 campaigns, events, etc. (make sure names are all consistent)
- Adding tradeshows and event costs to campaigns (adding vendors)
- Tradeshow and conference support (shipping, filling out order forms, etc.)
- Tracking warehouse inventory (t-shirts, pens, USBs for events)
- Sorting and shipping promotional items for events
- Booking accommodations and travel
- Act as occasional backup for minor Finance functions.
- Ad hoc projects related to ERP conversion and other initiatives.