Senior Manager, Compliance & Vertical Marketing
What you will be doing:
- Develop SSH’s Audit and Compliance Education Program designed to build awareness in the compliance community with both leading governmental and non-governmental bodies such as PCI-DSS, FISMA, SOX, HIPAA and others. This function will require frequent travel to both company and third-party (ie. ISACA, PCI, etc) sponsored events and will require heavy interaction with auditors and compliance professionals as well as external executive committees and internal senior stakeholders.
- Create and deliver accredited training offerings to educate QSAs and ISAs on the Secure Shell related requirements and testing methodologies for PCI DSS compliance.
- Create and deliver similar offerings for the ISACA community of auditors.
- Working internally with R&D and externally with the compliance community, define auditing tool requirements for Secure Shell scanning in enterprise environments.
- Lead a program to achieve PCI Authorized Scanning Vendor status for SSH Communications Security and the SSH Risk Assessor product.
- Establish business partnerships with leading QSA organizations and evangelize Secure Shell access control related security issues within the community.
- Create vertical & role specific collateral, content, documentation, sales training materials, and other items targeted as our target verticals.
- Work with regional sales and marketing leaders to develop marketing strategies and content specific to our three core regions (AMER, EMEA, and APAC).
What we are looking for:
- An experienced professional with 5+ years of experience from the IT Security space. The optimal candidate has extensive experience working with the compliance community. Preference will be given to candidates that have been compliance practitioners (ie. PCI QSA) and/or holds compliance credentials.
- Very familiar with NIST, FISMA and PCI-DSS and have a strong background in IT security. The candidate should be familiar with the people and processes of the PCI Council and ISACA.
- Someone who can work with the sales team and channel partners to accelerate deal stage advancement and overall revenue opportunities.
- An effective speaker capable of both evangelizing SSH’s message on Secure Shell governance as well as able to develop and deliver effective in person and online trainings for audit and compliance professionals.
- An excellent writer and communicator with the technical know how to talk shop with system administrators all to the way up to the c-suite.
- Hands on ability to create original content and work with a culturally diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Unix, Secure Shell and encryption is highly desired.
How to apply:
Please contact Jason Thompson email@example.com and attach your resume in the email.
About SSH Communications Security
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications Security is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world with our core SSH technology, key management, and auditing solutions. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland.